RezNext Global Solutions and the Expedia group unveil partnership in India
Alliance enables domestic & international real-time hotel availability to travellers in India
Bangalore, India, August 13, 2015: RezNext, the world’s only true real-time enterprise distribution technology company, and the Expedia group, one of the world’s leading travel companies, have partnered to provide real-time availability of the suite of hotels RezNext works with in India to global markets. With the strategic partnership, the Expedia group can now also provide its international customers easy access to real-time availability, promotions, and more products/services from leading hotels in India.
“Globally, consumers are looking for extra value from their travel spend. While hotels today are adopting several such incentives, from delivering compelling content to unique packages, these components are not always visible internationally,” said Drew Bowering, Director, Global Partner Group, APAC at the Expedia group. “The Expedia group strives to deliver compelling experiences with robust customer engagement programs. The deeper integration with RezNext will help us fulfill the discerning needs of international travellers, providing them more options across packages, room types and rate plans,” added Bowering.
With this partnership, hotels connected to the RezNext network will now have improved visibility among international guests across all time zones, resulting in improved conversions for hotels.
“We are excited that our real-time two-way distribution platform will be utilised by the Expedia group. This is an important milestone that will add to simplify online distribution for our hotel client base. We currently connect to all the leading online channels in India and international markets,” said Mike Kistner, Chief Executive Officer, RezNext Global Solutions. “The two-way channel connectivity and the enhanced revenue functionality offered through our distribution platform is helping our hotels across all categories, from independents to chains, collaborate better with demand channels and focus on revenue optimisation,” added Mike Kistner.
RezNext has a growing client base of 2000+ hotels globally and is continually helping its clients improve their online yield. The company is focused on bringing thousands of mid-market hotels online that hitherto did not have a digital presence thereby helping online travel agents and hotels improve their online booking revenues.
RezNext is the world’s only true real-time distribution management solution provider. It empowers hotels to adopt a distribution strategy that simplifies the complex global distribution environment and makes it understandable and manageable. It is integrated with revenue management, operating intelligence and powered with reputation management insights.
At the core of our distribution offering is the real-time two-way connect between a hotel’s property management solution and thousands of electronic channels, helping hotels improve visibility, distribute effectively 24/7, and most importantly, drive revenues.
RezNext’s portfolio of offerings include real-time two-way PMS connect, intelligent distribution platform, revenue management, reputation management, internet booking engine, online travel agent (OTA) connect, GDS connect, rate shopper solution, campaign management, hotel operating intelligence and the BriDge program.
This growing range of solutions is available to all hotel segments from independent hotels to large chain hotels, business hotels, resorts and service apartments.
For more information please visit: www.reznext.com
About the Expedia group
The Expedia group (NASDAQ: EXPE) is one of the world’s leading travel companies, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes leading online travel brands, such as:
• Expedia.com®, a leading full service online travel agency with localised sites in 31 countries
• Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers opaque deals in 12 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia
• Travelocity®, a pioneer in online travel and a leading online travel agency in the US and Canada
• Egencia®, a leading corporate travel management company
• Venere.com™, the online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
• trivago®, a leading online hotel metasearch company with sites in 51 countries
• Wotif Group, a leading operator of travel brands in the Asia-Pacific region, including Wotif.com ®, lastminute.com.au®, travel.com.au, Asia Web Direct®, LateStays.com and GoDo.com.au
• Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of online and in-market concierge services, activities, experiences and ground transportation in hundreds of destinations worldwide
• Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
• Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, a provider of exceptional value and expert advice for travelers booking cruises and vacations through its network of 180 franchise locations across North America
• CarRentals.com™, the premier car rental booking company on the web
The company delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market consumers through Expedia® Media Solutions. Expedia also powers bookings for some of the world’s leading airlines and hotels, top consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through Expedia® Affiliate Network. For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at www.expediainc.com
or follow us on Twitter @expediainc.
Media related enquiries please contact:
Vice President, Marketing & Communications
RezNext Global Solutions